Please click here to download a PDF version of the application. Once complete, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to complete the application electronically, please fill out and submit the form below. For questions, call (303)537-3733.
Required Items to Process E-470 Permits
Requirements may vary dependent on scope of work; requirements may be adjusted dependent on proposed work.
- Competed Permit Application
- Letter of Request from applicant and or permittee applying for an E-470 permit on letterhead (submitted on Permit Application form) that fully describes the nature of the proposed work/a scope of work (survey and construction). More detail provided the quicker turn around please include access, method, equipment, timeline of proposed work.
- Insurance certificate naming E-470 Public Highway Authority as the Certificate Holder and satisfying the minimum coverage and requirements as listed under items 6(b) and 6(b)(v) on page 6 of the Standard Provisions for Permit Operator (SPPO) (PDF page 5 of 17) (for Contractor / Subcontractors).
- Project area map (submitted on Permit Application form).
- Permit Administrative Fee: $150 for Access Permit (surveying); $750 for Construction Permit (Administrative fee(s) not to exceed $750).
- Traffic Control Plan (TCP)/Method of Handling Traffic (MHT) if 30’ within edge of pavement; affecting traffic; work done within E-470 Standards (submitted on Permit Application form).
- Schedule Surveying, Construction, Bid, Award, NTP, etc. (submitted on Permit Application form).
- Emergency contact list (submitted on Permit Application form).