CORA Requests

Colorado Open Records Act Requests

The E-470 Public Highway Authority’s Official Custodian has adopted Rules Related to Requests for Inspection of Public Records Pursuant to Sections 24-72-200.1 et seq., C.R.S. (CORA), which contain the detail of the Authority’s CORA fees and related matters.

CORA Request Forms


CORA Request Form

If you have a standard CORA request, please fill out our CORA Request Form.

View Form

Law Enforcement CORA Request Form

If you are an agent of (1) an investigative branch of a federal agency, (2) any court with criminal jurisdiction or (3) any agency of Colorado as provided in Section 24-72-302(3), C.R.S., please complete the Law Enforcement CORA form to submit your records request.

View Form