The E-470 Public Highway Authority Transportation Safety Foundation operates exclusively to promote charitable giving, public safety, transportation safety, driver education, and other educational purposes. As a nonprofit corporation, the foundation provides donations and grants as a means of promoting transportation safety in Colorado.
Grant Submission Timeline
The deadline for organizations to submit grant applications is Thursday, March 23, 2023. Please use the form below to submit your application and include all required information.
Questions? Contact TSF@e-470.com.
Transportation Safety Foundation board will select and notify grant recipients in April 2023.
Year End Program Report
After the grant funds are awarded, the grant recipients selected must provide the Transportation Safety Foundation with a written report of the program outcome by no later than December 31, 2023. Reports should be sent to TSF@e-470.com. Please include program photos, if available.
Transportation safety grants are provided to nonprofit organizations and tax-exempt government entities along the E-470 corridor and surrounding areas. The organization must reside in the state of Colorado.
Annual Funding Limitations
Each year the foundation will award up to fourteen, Transportation Safety grants in increments of $2,500, $5,000 or $10,000. Organizations must reapply annually in order to be eligible to receive a grant.
Funding support is not provided to the following:
- Individuals, political parties, candidates, or partisan political organizations
- Labor organizations, fraternal organizations, athletic clubs, or social clubs
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations
- Fundraising events such as membership drives, luncheons, dinners, and tournaments
- Sports leagues or teams
- Any organization deemed inappropriate at the discretion of the foundation board of directors
Sorry. This form is no longer available.