Free Roadside Assistance

(303) 537-3400

Customer Service

(303) 537-3470

CORA Request Form

If you would like to request public records of the E-470 Public Highway Authority, please fill out our Colorado Open Records Act Request Form. For questions or documents regarding your own bill or account, please contact the Customer Service Center at (303) 537-3470.

CORA Request Form

The E-470 Public Highway Authority’s Official Custodian has adopted Rules Related to Requests for Inspection of Public Records Pursuant to Sections 24-72-200.1 et seq., C.R.S. (CORA), which contain the detail of the Authority’s CORA fees and related matters.

CORA Request

  • if applicable
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 40 MB.
    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.